custom case studyacademic term paper dissertation proposal writing servicepaper writer

THE TRUTH ABOUT CHEMICAL FLEA AND TICK TREATMENTS.

The following report is gathered from online research regarding the toxic impact of flea and tick repellents.

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning dog owners about flea and tick medications. This comes after reports of the drugs causing serious adverse reactions.

Last month, the FDA stated that flea and tick meds are causing neurologic issues in pets. The symptoms most often reported include muscle tremors, ataxia and seizures.

The FDA stated that flea and tick meds are causing neurologic issues in pets. The symptoms most often reported include muscle tremors, ataxia and seizures.

The side effects reported for these drugs are:

  • Tremors
  • Seizures
  • Ataxia
  • Vomiting
  • Diarrhea
  • Loss of appetite
  • Skin irritations
  • Lethargy

According to the FDA, the products affected are:

Bravecto

Nexgard

Simparica

Credelio

These drugs all contain an ingredient called isoxazoline.

How Do These Drugs Work?

Flea and Tick TreatmentIsoxazolines are non-competitive GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) receptor antagonists. This means they bind to chloride channels inside the flea or tick. They then block nerve signals … which will paralyze and kill the bugs.

What does this mean?

When you give your dog Isoxazolines, they work systemically. This means they affect the entire body. They’re absorbed into his blood. When fleas and ticks feast on your dog’s blood, they also eat the chemicals Isoxazolines. They become paralyzed and die. And so does your pet, eventually.

The problem with poisoning fleas and ticks is that you have to first poison the host … that’s your dog.

The premise behind Isoxazolines is that your dog is a lot larger than a flea … it’s assumed a little bit of poison won’t hurt him. And that might be true in most cases.

The problem is, nobody has asked this question … what happens if I give my dog a small amount of poison every month for years?

While there is some testing on the safety of these drugs, the safety studies have only been for a few months. That’s a problem.

The second problem is the FDA doesn’t believe tremors and ataxia are something to worry about. And we are reliant on their judgement as to what is safe for our pets.

But these symptoms show that dogs are being poisoned along with their pests … just at a slower rate. They’re suffering the same neurological issues that kill their fleas and ticks.

In reality, every pet that is treated with flea and tick poison, is also being poisoned to death, slowly.

The only safe way to HELP deal with ticks and fleas is from the inside out, using super foods like ‘HELP!’ and allowing the natural oils and omega nutrients to repel and heal skin problems, along with ‘HELP!’ hemp seed oil.

THIS IS TOTALLY PREVENTABLE.

The natural cannabinoid and omega elements in the hemp seed fibre contained in ‘HELP!’ are of enormous benefits to cell health, immune system, skin and organ performance, as well as the reduction in inflammation from turmeric, the iodine from kelp and the vast range of nutrients in spirulina. All of these carefully blended superfoods are supremely beneficial to your pets health, including protecting them from the impact of fleas and ticks.

By using ‘HELP!’ every day, in your pets food, you can make their lives much safer, happier, more comfortable, and longer,  saving you both heartbreak and money in the long run.

Lets be honest: the reality is, the same rules apply to our pets as they do to ourselves, when it comes to health: You are what you eat, drink,  put on your skin or breath in. And the same goes for your pet. We now KNOW that spreading repellents and screens on our skin is not a good idea for humans.

It is now becoming clear that we have wrongly been led to believe that flea and tick treatments for our pets are also safe.

Here’s my opinion. There’s no pharmaceutical product that kills fleas and ticks without harming your dog.

Even the pyrethrins products have had the highest incidence of death as a side effect. This is because they have to use so much of the product to make it effective.

The problem with poisoning fleas and ticks is that you have to first poison the host … that’s your dog.

If your pet doesn’t have a tendency to ever get fleas and ticks, simply don’t use any of these products. Heavens, the stuff works instantly so if you did get fleas one dose would do it. Avail financial help from moneyfall for your needs. There are good preventives out there on the market that really work and are totally natural,  dietary based solutions, like  that really work and are totally natural,  dietary based solutions, like       HELP! TM 

IF YOU THINK YOUR PET MAY HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY THE USE OF CHEMICALS FROM FLEA AND TICK REPELLENT, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD  CONSIDER  GETTING  SOME  ‘HELP!’