HELP! for PEOPLE – SMOOTHIE RECIPES
Fruity Banana ‘HELP!’ Smoothie
Blend all of the following together until it reaches a nice, creamy consistency:
- One cup of almond milk
- One cup of your favorite fruit, such as blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, mixed berries, orange, or cherries
- One banana, frozen if you want a chilled smoothie
- Two to three tablespoons of ‘HELP!’
- A dash of cinnamon
- A little honey, maple syrup, or stevia to sweeten (optional)
Green Goddess ‘HELP!’ Smoothie
- 1 handful chopped kale
- 1 celery stalk
- 3 organic pitted dates
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 3/4 cup frozen mango
- 1-inch knob fresh ginger, peeled
- Juice from 1 whole lime
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons of ‘HELP!’
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender (such as a Vitamix) and process until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
Ginger & ‘HELP!’ ‘Heal Yourself’ Power Smoothie
A healing, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant rich smoothie with fresh ginger, hemp seeds, maca root powder and blueberries. plant-based, vegan, dairy-free
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup (handful) frozen blueberries
- 1 heaped teaspoon of grated ginger
- 2 heaped tablespoons of ‘HELP!’
- 1 heaped teaspoon maca powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon of tahini
- ¾ cup water (or plant-based milk)
- Blend until creamy smooth and enjoy immediately
Healing ‘HELP!’ Smoothie Bowl Recipe
A healing mango, banana smoothie bowl made with superfoods like hemp protein powder, ginger, maca. vegan, dairy-free, superfood breakfast
Serves: 1 bowl
- 1 large banana
- 100g (1 cup) frozen mango
- 1 heaped teaspoon ginger (finely grated)
- 1 heaped tablespoon ‘HELP!’
- 1 heaped teaspoon gelatinazed maca powder
- Up to 200ml rice milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1 heaped teaspoon tahini
- Add all ingredients to a jug blender and blend until creamy smooth.
- Use less liquid if you want it to be super thick.
Pour in a glass and drink as a smoothie or alternatively pour into a bowl, dress with granola, chopped fruit and enjoy with a spoon.
‘HELP!’ Protein Smoothie – superfood health infusion
A super healthy hemp protein smoothie, with flax, tahini, banana and blueberries. Dairy free, vegan, gluten free
Serves: 1 glass
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3 heaped tablespoons frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon hemp protein powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 2 heaped teaspoons tahini
- 200ml rice milk
- Sprinkle of hulled hemp seeds (optional)
- Measure all ingredients into a blending jug.
- Blend together until creamy smooth.
- Sprinkle some hulled hemp seeds on top (optional).
Green Superfood ‘HELP!’ smoothie recipe.
A nutrient rich, powder packed, green superfood smoothie recipe with barley grass powder, maca powder, ‘HELP!’ and chia seeds. Vegan, dairy free, gluten free
- 1 teaspoon barley grass powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon ‘HELP!’
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 large kale leaves
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 medium sized apple
- 250ml (1 cup) water or plant based milk
- Peel the banana and roughly chop into pieces.
- Chop the apple into chunks and discard the core.
Blend all ingredients together until you achieve your desired smoothie consistency.
Enjoy immediately and savour every sip
BIGELOW’s ‘ HEAVENLY ‘HELP!’ COSMIC SMOOTHIE.
This is the MOTHER OF ALL SMOOTHIES!! This is Gaia’s best, that for sure. To read about the nutritional benefits of these ingredients, go to the Nutritional Library.
Makes 800 ml approximately.
- 3 heaped tablespoons of ‘HELP!’
- 1 cup of organic apple juice
- 1 cup of unsweetened acidophilus yoghurt (or unsweetened organic almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon of activated nuts *
- 1 heaped tablespoon of spirulina (Healthpost)
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut sugar (Healthpost)
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil (Healthpost)
- 1 half TEASPOON of black seed or cumin oil (Healthpost Don’t overdo it or you will overwhelm the taste and ruin the smoothie).
- 1 the gel from one stalk of an aloe barbadensis plant,
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder (Healthpost)
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of blueberries.
Blend thoroughly, and add more organic coconut sugar and/or apple juice/almond milk to suit taste and consistency.
*To read about how to create activated nuts and seeds,
This smoothie is the Mother of All Smoothies. It has 14 ingredients, and it is literally life changing. Having one of these a day, in my opinion, simply cannot fail to improve your health, enhance your sense of wellbeing and strengthen your body. I have proven it for myself. Make sure you also take some magnesium with your smoothie. This gives your body the ability to absorb every molecule of goodness in this concoction. I consumed a full 750ml per day of this superb alchemy of superfoods, during a very difficult and challenging time of my life, and it made an incredible difference. As it has done ever since.